Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bond remover
02-19-2009, 04:51 PM,
Re: Bond remover
PURE works best for me as an all around adhesive solvent. Its more expensive, but honestly it doesn't take much. Even with a full cap a bottle probably lasts me a good 6 months. Debbie has it at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->

BA707 Wrote:
hairagain Wrote:Also get some Blue Max from J Rob this is a good product to stop the hair getting dry in the first place.

That's exactly what it is designed to do, BA.

Up until now the issue of dryness in hairpieces has been approached only from the angle of "moisturizing".

Unfortunately, no matter how much you moisturize the hair with a good quality shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner, the results are short lived and I have personally found that when I get about halfway through the life cycle of the hairpiece (1.5-2 months) the hair really starts to lose moisture quickly and begins to deteriorate at a rapid pace.

That's why I sought a solution that would attack the problem by actually SEALING the cuticle to allow the hair to retain moisture much longer than it would on its own.

As of today the product has officially gone into full scale production with a nice new bottle and all, so I am out of the product for at least a few weeks. I have a few samples that I can send if anyone is interested in trying it before the re-launch.

Messages In This Thread
Bond remover - hairagain - 02-19-2009, 09:11 AM
Re: Bond remover - BA707 - 02-19-2009, 02:20 PM
Re: Bond remover - JRob - 02-19-2009, 04:51 PM
Re: Bond remover - sprital - 02-19-2009, 07:15 PM
Re: Bond remover - JRob - 02-20-2009, 04:52 AM
Re: Bond remover - sprital - 02-20-2009, 06:42 PM