Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are my expectations realistic?
02-24-2009, 01:15 AM,
Re: Are my expectations real?
Thanks 7thson, I saw Snipes and that is realy close to what I am going to aim for, BA had a style like that too. The thing is,. I can get my hair looking like that but I does not behave like hair. I can get a nice looking style but it wont move like real hair. If it does move, the illusion is ruined because somehting is off when it gets wind blown or messed. I don't want something that is to perfect, to controlled. My hair should not look the same at 9 Am as it does at 5PM. In order to get a natural style, I have to use a lot of product to get it to "behave" Real hair is not so difficult, its just hair...

I don't fully understand why when the hair system is made of real hair, it won't behave like real hair! With the realistic hair line, finer density, soft texture, smooth silicone sprays, will it move and mess up like real hair?

The best way to describe what my question is would be, if I was at a rock concert, decided to do a head banger move, my hair would barely move the way everyone else's would, and NO I am not a rocker and I don't expect to become a head banger anytime soon....

I will say this, when I do order from toplace and I will, if I get the resultrs like Snipe or BA does, I will still be pleased, even if I dont get the realistic movement I would love to get.....

Messages In This Thread
Are my expectations realistic? - hairagain - 02-23-2009, 01:46 PM
Re: Are my expectations real? - the7thson - 02-23-2009, 09:45 PM
Re: Are my expectations real? - hairagain - 02-24-2009, 01:15 AM