Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! A newb with a few questions!
02-25-2009, 10:51 AM,
Hi! A newb with a few questions!
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie with some questions to which the answers may be common knowledge or covered in other forums but just keep in mind that I've never worn a hairpiece ever in my life. I've made my template, got my hair samples, and I'm ready to ship them off and order 2 units as I'd like to have a spare one just in case. I've had a couple incidences that have made me decide to get a hair piece, a lady where I work thought I was in my 40's because of my baldness, and being a bit of a photoshop expert I added hair to my head in a photo and one of my co-workers said I looked about 10 years younger. Now for the questions;

I plan on getting a french lace unit and was wondering how long they last on average, I also want the ability to show my front hairline and was wondering how well the french lace dissapears once properly attached?

I plan on wearing for a week at a time using glue in the front (I've heard that using tape in the front gives quite a shiny appearance) and tape at the sides and back, I have a slightly oily scalp and was wondering if anyone could give some advice on good ones to use ( I realize that different products work differently on different people, but I'd like to start with ones that others have had good results with).

I'm thinking about going with light density and just a bit of grey in the unit as the hair I do have has always been fine and not really thick as well. I have a kit with samples from another company that I was considering whom I won't badmouth because they are a great bunch of people and their products look pretty nice, your products look just as nice and in some cases better but at a better price. I'm glad I found toplace and plan on ordering very soon, any advice you folks could give me would be appreciated greatly as there are questions I'm sure I haven't asked that maybe I should be asking. I know there will be a learning curve and some frustration at times as well as bad hair days so I'm not coming into this with unrealistic expectations, thank you for reading my long winded post and I look forward to your advice!

Cheers!

Kevin

Messages In This Thread
Hi! A newb with a few questions! - Kevin - 02-25-2009, 10:51 AM
Re: Hi! A newb with a few questions! - Guest - 02-25-2009, 10:15 PM