Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How accurate does the template need to be?
03-10-2009, 11:20 AM,
Re: How accurate does the template need to be?
biginjapan Wrote:i have a question similar to this one-

so it is safe to give more of a roundabout figure when sending in measurments for your template given the fact that the system will be cut and modified by a professional...that is, better off having more and cut off the excess than having too little

for example, say the measurements on both sites (front to back and side to side) are , for argument's sake, 8 inches and 5 inches- would it be safe to submit a order with the measurements, of say, 9.5 inches and 6 inches?

thanx

Hi biginjapan,
From what I've learned on here, it IS possible to order the piece too big as opposed to too small. However, if it has a poly perimeter like the TL150 and TL250 then I don't believe you can since you would have to cut into the poly. If I'm wrong about this someone please correct me.

To get the hair unit cut to the right size you can ask the stylist beforehand if s/he is comfortable and experienced in cutting units appropriately. (some may be comfortable with it, while others don't want to do anything other than glue it to your head, and some will say they can cut it down to size but will still screw it up).

But not sure how to go about filling out the order form to get a stock unit as opposed to one based on your template.

Messages In This Thread
Re: How accurate does the template need to be? - Closer2Free - 03-10-2009, 11:20 AM