Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just did 1st attach. - I'm freaking out
03-02-2009, 05:43 AM,
Re: Just did 1st attach. - I'm freaking out
BillW8ter what your experiencing is a combination of hair shock and lack of experience in how to deal with these things. It takes time mate, Don't give up, because in the end, your the one who's most likely gonna lose out.

I can tell you, from years of experience, that after I get a new system cut in and blended, I still look 'unnatural'. The pieces are excellent, don't get me wrong, the unnaturalness is due to a few factors:

1. Its a new piece, so its gonna be puffy
2. Since its new, i haven't had time to work on it, ie product in it, trim here and there how i like it, style it etc
3. pieces always look a little bit weird after a fresh attachment in my opinion

What I do after i get it cut in is i go straight home and work on it. I put gel or spray in the hair and comb it to the style i want over and over. I blend sides more and back more, and used more product to force the style i want more or less and also to reduce the puffiness, ( i get high density pieces which i like). It does take a couple of hours of tweaking, over a few days, but after that im good to go with the piece for about 4 months.

You will see that how the piece looks now and in a few days, and then after your first 2 attachments will drastically change for the better most likely.

I know your freaking and i don't blame you, but you have to understand that how your piece is looking now and how it will look after some tweaking and in a few days time is very different.

Trust me, wait it out,do your best to tweak it and follow all the advice here and dont give up!!!

Anything worthwhile in life takes some time. Being bald aint so nice mate.. thats my honest opinion. There really is no need to be bald when these pieces really can be worked on like magic. Just takes some time to get used to it and develop more skills.

Sam

Messages In This Thread
Re: Just did 1st attach. - I'm freaking out - Sester - 03-02-2009, 05:43 AM