Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color Questions
03-06-2009, 01:31 PM,
Color Questions
I am waiting for my order with toplace but for now, I have a unit on that the color and my own hair is a bit off. The Unit has red tones, and my hair has more gold tones. I ordered ADF color blender, but will be here in a few days, to a week. My toplace unit will be several weeks out.

If I dye my hair, I know the unit takes color faster than natural hair so if i color my back first then add colot to the unit, will I get a uniform color on my head? I don't fully understand coloring. If I color my hair and the unis and they are slightly different, but using the same color dye, will they come out the same? wont the differance in each set of hair make a differance?

Almost every unit I have had has been a bit off color, close but a bit off. How does one overcome this? I read here that a lof of people color this and that, but wont the colors vary with that fact that the piece and you own hair are not exactly the same? What about the other fact that your hair and your piece dye at different rates?

Can some of you guys who have done this help me

I am confussed............

Messages In This Thread
Color Questions - hairagain - 03-06-2009, 01:31 PM
Re: Color Questions - DebbieS. - 03-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Re: Color Questions - hairagain - 03-06-2009, 03:12 PM