Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing my experience
03-11-2009, 03:11 AM,
Sharing my experience
I have posted here a few times and wanted to share a recent experience with you all..

A good friend of mine recommended that I try a new adhesive. I admit, I am VERY apprehensive to change my "methods of madness" with regards to my hair, but he insisted I try it at least once.

The adhesive is Perfectors and I ordered a small bottle online and decided to give it a go when it came in the mail. I have but one word to say about this stuff.. WOW!! It is AMAZING.. I am currently on a three week bond with an all lace system and still going strong.. Touch-ups in the front are a breeze as well. Clean up is almost nothing. This seriously had to be the easiest stuff I have yet to see for clean up..

I know three weeks is a bit long for most folks, but I think I have found my solution (that works for me). I wash my hair with head and hsoulders shampoo (yes I know some bad stuff in there) and then condition with Aussie 3 minute miracle combined with antoher conditioner that comes in a small blue tube (loreal I think). Then I use a silicon based liquid that is all natural (very similar to JRobs stuff - which TW is GREAT and I will be ordering some). This keeps my scalp clean, hair soft and soft can be and me happy as heck!!

I have learned SO MANY tricks of the trade here and thank you all for that... Hair wearing is made to seem so complex, but it is not that at all.. I go to a regular salon now, order my own hair, my own supplies, detach - clean - reattach all by myself.. Not rocket science, but I learned the ropes and most importantly WHAT NOT TO DO..

Great site..

Messages In This Thread
Sharing my experience - kevinwholder - 03-11-2009, 03:11 AM
Re: Sharing my experience - wiggy - 03-11-2009, 03:47 AM
Re: Sharing my experience - hairagain - 03-11-2009, 04:29 AM
Re: Sharing my experience - downundersyd - 03-11-2009, 08:59 AM
Re: Sharing my experience - JRob - 03-11-2009, 09:28 AM
Re: Sharing my experience - hairagain - 03-11-2009, 09:36 AM
Re: Sharing my experience - den10 - 03-14-2009, 09:15 AM