Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm celebrating 4 years wearing this week! (lots of photos)
02-21-2010, 09:58 AM,
Re: I'm celebrating 4 years wearing this week! (lots of photos)
Mr Burns,

I remember when I used to read a particular hairloss website daily HOPING for a new cure for baldness.
Those were the days of minoxidil and concealers for me. Always with some very encouraging study being done with the hope of a magic bullet product which would grow hair....then one day, I saw your post on that very website with your solution for hairloss..... wearing a piece. The moment I saw your pictures (some of your old pictures) I started to get very interested in hairpieces. Before then, I just didn't think so, but when I saw your pics I was very encouraged. It took me about a year of constant viewing of this website and another one to get up enough courage to make the plunge and buy a piece. I have been wearing since last October. I haven't regretted it one bit! It just keeps getting easier and better each day. I just did a removal, cleaning and reattachment with ease and great confidence. My wife says I look great and I don't believe anyone knows....

Collin, it was because of you and your willingness to post pictures of yourself wearing that I learned about how great these things can look. Your pictures of being at the water park and what your hair looked like after all you put it thru was the defining moment for me that I knew I had to "wear hair!"

Without wanting to sound too sappy...... THANK YOU for being out there and your willingness to share your art of wearing hair. You have been a great role model for some of us rookies!

John

Messages In This Thread
Re: I'm celebrating 4 years wearing this week! (lots of photos) - Encouraged - 02-21-2010, 09:58 AM