Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nex- Gen glue reaction
03-25-2009, 01:16 AM,
Nex- Gen glue reaction
(Debbie maybe you can chime in on this subject in regards to anyone else having this same issue)

Hello Everyone, has anyone in the last few months been having a Red inflamed reaction to their forehead like I have been getting with my Nex-Gen glue ? Up until a few months ago I loved this Glue and have been using it for a few years now....At first I thought I had a bad batch, but after ordering a new one I am still getting this red sore reaction from applying to my forehead, it would get to the point that when I would try and clean glue off of skin with my rubbing alcohol it would burn like hell !!! and believe it or not a little puss would come out.

I stopped using it for a week to let that area heal , which it did, but after trying it again, in a matter of one application it started right back up !!! I am thinking that my time has come and gone in regards to being able to use this glue, that my body cant fight this particular side effect anymore. I loved this product because it offered a fleshtone finish when it dried and a nice two day bond if I wanted to leave piece on for that long...which by the way was rare for me since I would normaly would take off every night.

Now please understand that I have read over the years on this forum that others had glues they liked and used but had to give them up because of side effects too...I am just curious if anyone else has been having this problem with Nex-Gen...Sorry about the Novel.

Messages In This Thread
Nex- Gen glue reaction - mikegozo - 03-25-2009, 01:16 AM
Re: Nex- Gen glue reaction - DebbieS. - 03-25-2009, 01:34 AM
Re: Nex- Gen glue reaction - mikegozo - 03-25-2009, 03:43 AM
Re: Nex- Gen glue reaction - Mr.Burns - 03-26-2009, 12:38 AM
Re: Nex- Gen glue reaction - BA707 - 03-26-2009, 03:25 AM
Re: Nex- Gen glue reaction - Meandean - 03-26-2009, 01:59 PM
Re: Nex- Gen glue reaction - Mr.Burns - 03-26-2009, 11:27 PM
Re: Nex- Gen glue reaction - mikegozo - 03-27-2009, 06:26 AM