Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want a Full-Cap, Have Some Questions.
08-25-2009, 04:22 PM,
Re: Want a Full-Cap, Have Some Questions.
If you despise your own hair and shave it off anyway, don't let anyone talk you out of trying a full cap. You already shave....you have nothing to lose.

That said, if you are going to do it, do it right. Order an all lace unit (at least for the first one or two), and attach it tight. Forget about the skin base for now. If you order lace you will have a MUCH more undetectable piece.

I was at a hair convention a couple of weeks ago in Atlanta. It was geared toward the ethnic market, and there was a booth there for a product called "Lace-it" which is like a "starter" kit (maintenance, attachment, removal products) for women who wear lace front wigs.

I started talking to one of the girls working the booth, and she was really nice explaining to me about these things called lace front wigs that women wear. I let her continue for a couple of minutes, then I dropped the bomb. I said "I know....I'm wearing one". Her jaw almost hit the floor. She asked me to turn around. She asked if she could take my picture. She asked if I could stop back by in a few minutes to show her bosses. She was floored.

So yea, you can indeed get a great looking head of hair in place of a nappy/curly/frizzy mess. If you aren't happy with your hair give it a shot. Worst case you are out a few hundred bucks. Best case you feel great about your appearance.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Want a Full-Cap, Have Some Questions. - JRob - 08-25-2009, 04:22 PM