Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want a Full-Cap, Have Some Questions.
08-25-2009, 08:13 AM,
Re: Want a Full-Cap, Have Some Questions.
Quote:1.) Is the PSB ThinSkin hot to wear? Is it ventilated?

BA: It can get hot, But most say it is ok, For ventilation it can be knotted or injected in the base.

When BA says "ventilation" he means the definition of ventilation as regards to the hair replacement industry (ventilation is the process of 'venting' or attaching the strands of hair onto the base).

When BostonKid asks about ventilation here, I think he's asking, "does air get under it/through it, such as how well is it ventilated (such as in air vents)?". Just to clarify that, I think.

I'm one of the few who wear a system on occasion for performing use. Not really the same thing as what you're asking about, but it's a monofilament base full cap with long hair, and at this time of the year it's really hot to wear even with air holes distributed through it, and I avoid it unless I have to. I would imagine that PSB thinskin would be similar in temperature to monofilament, maybe even worse. My cap isn't even worn that tight against my head as thinskin would be on a shaved head. A day like today in Boston, and you'd probably feel it.

(BostonKid I'm in MA also.)

RD

Messages In This Thread
Re: Want a Full-Cap, Have Some Questions. - RD. - 08-25-2009, 08:13 AM