Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lace front pieces -- really undetectable?
08-19-2009, 10:29 AM,
Re: Lace front pieces -- really undetectable?
matthewmatthews Wrote:Ah, yes, now this is the sort of reassurance I was after. Thank-you, all of you.

BA -- yes, I've seen those pictures before, and they're extraordinary. I do wonder if photographs, even good photographs, given the right lighting, can be made to be extra invisible, whereas certain natural lighting (especially twilight) can reveal everything. But the more I hear about this, the more unlikely it seems that people will see the lace. Especially if I opt for a not completely brushed back style -- something with piecy-ness that hash air flying in every direction.

One last question, without starting a new thread -- lace pieces, especially the all lace ones -- you guys pretty much don't notice you're wearing them after a while? The thinskin I had before was pretty obvious to me -- especially when I showered. But I hear lace sort of becomes a part of you.

And lace, I hear too, can hold up pretty just as well in active situations (sports, swimming, and on-stage musician antics?)

Thanks, this forum is amazing.

SFS was not visible in many tests I did, French was only once and this is when I was looking through the rear view mirror in the car and the sunlight was coming through the side window and on to the hairline, See French lace ha smaller hole pattern and that being there is more material than the SFS which has a larger hole pattern and less material so the glue covers it
better, Both lace patterns below 1 = French 2 = Swiss :

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Re: Lace front pieces -- really undetectable? - ahmed_hussain - 08-16-2009, 08:55 AM
Re: Lace front pieces -- really undetectable? - BA707 - 08-19-2009, 10:29 AM