Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My lucky escape? (An appointment with Richard Farrell)
08-03-2009, 11:30 AM,
Re: My lucky escape? (An appointment with Richard Farrell)
We were making a new template and I was explaining to him that my natural hair was very wavy in the back but that hair from the top of my head was much straighter. He told me this was typically a native american trait and my mom was probably boinking the mail man or something. Then I told him I was the only one in my family who had natural (and very distinct) blonde highlights in my otherwise dark hair. He took a look and said, "God, she's a tramp!"

I mean, whatever. Obviously he was just trying to kid around but in my eyes we hadn't built up that sort of rapport. In fact every time I had an appointment I felt like I was being rushed out of there as quickly as possible. The systems were always over priced but when I first became a client the customer service was much better. In a few short years everything changed. They seemed more focused on expanding than respecting their existing clients. They've got a good product. They do. But it's criminal to charge what they do.

You most definitely made a lucky escape.

Messages In This Thread
Re: My lucky escape? - jake1980 - 08-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Re: My lucky escape? - Bunglebonce - 08-01-2009, 11:24 AM
Re: My lucky escape? - KenJJ - 08-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Re: My lucky escape? - Bunglebonce - 08-01-2009, 12:21 PM
Re: My lucky escape? (An appointment with Richard Farrell) - Gern Blanston - 08-03-2009, 11:30 AM