Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My lucky escape? (An appointment with Richard Farrell)
08-01-2009, 12:21 PM,
Re: My lucky escape?
KenJJ Wrote:
Bunglebonce Wrote:
jake1980 Wrote:does he wear ???? honest i didnt no :oops:

Don't get me wrong, his HP looked good from a distance, it was curly and rock star'ish but upon closer inspection the lace was, well, shockingly visible and I did a silent 'Oh?!' to myself. :o I guess the lace issue would have been ok if he'd been 7 to 8ft tall, who's gonna notice, someone on stilts maybe, I dun know? Did I mention the blending issue? Well his curly hair at the back was'nt a particulary good match either, IMHO, but the cut and style was very good.

You sure Farrell wears? I purchased a couple of Farrell systems in 02. I watched his video prior to purchasing my hair. He was on a TV talk show and the host asked him if that was his real hair and he claimed it was. He showed no signs of thinning. If he was wearing I'm sure he would have said so because he was on the show to hype his systems.

KenJJ

I'm sure he was wearing that day, 100% sure. He said he was lucky because he still had lots of thick hair at the back and when he showed me the top of his head the lace was visible as was the skin underneath. Farrell was on a tv programme in England, demonstrating a HP and was asked if he wore one. He laughed and said 'do you want me to take it off??' Anyway, from a distance his HP was great, close up however it's a case of 'book him Danno!' BUSTED!

Messages In This Thread
Re: My lucky escape? - jake1980 - 08-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Re: My lucky escape? - Bunglebonce - 08-01-2009, 11:24 AM
Re: My lucky escape? - KenJJ - 08-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Re: My lucky escape? - Bunglebonce - 08-01-2009, 12:21 PM