Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my hearbeat went in to overdrive
07-27-2009, 06:34 PM,
Re: my hearbeat went in to overdrive
Rofl that same thing happened to me at a party. These people were snickering and laughing secretly, and i heard wig, and this and that. I was like whaaa? I got a little nervous, but for some reason I was in denial that they were talking about me. And sure enough they weren't lol. They were talking about another old dude with a piece.

It so amazing, Some guys walk around out there still in 2009 with the ugliest, thickest totally unnatural looking rugs. You would think they would know better. But you know what? I thank those people. All these years i was thinking oh those guys give hair systems a bad name, but in fact they really are helping us. They are so obvious and terrible, people now expect that kind of look out of a wig. It makes us even more undetectable. People are not looking for minute differences in hair color, or a lace pattern. They are looking for obvious guys with thick rugs on their head. I think it actually helps us more than hurts us to be honest with you. The more people who think hair systems and wigs are supposed to look completely unnatural the more they would not suspect me.

Messages In This Thread
Re: my hearbeat went in to overdrive - Xeon005 - 07-27-2009, 06:34 PM