Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birmingham convention was QUALITY!!
05-25-2009, 06:18 AM,
Re: Birmingham convention was QUALITY!!
Hey guys,

great convention. I'm glad I came again like I was two years ago after my first convention. Was good to talk to people about their experience and advice...
Debbie did a nice cut-in on me, so only for that it was worth it... Smile

I am trying to figure out everybody's forum-name and the people at the convention. Sorry, but who where Jake1980 and Tunners? Please let me know...

I have to say that everyone looked very good after their cut-ins, danger!!89 your one looked also very nice. I know in the beginning it looks very unfamiliar and you have to give it 1-2 weeks after the hair settles in and you get used to it.
Also all the other ones, very nice.

BA, thanks for organising this and for coming over. Thanks to Debbie for the great cut-in. JRob thanks for the advice and the experience you shared with us and thanks for the Blue Max samples, I will try them out soon.

Carsten, I loved your airport story. I am just trying to imagine the picture of you standing next to the Slovakian customs officer and showing her your pictures on your laptop, lol... I think you have to get a new id...? Let us know how your days at work have been.

Was great meeting everyone!

Patrick

Messages In This Thread
Re: Birmingham convention was QUALITY!! - peverel - 05-25-2009, 06:18 AM