Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Do You Guys Think An Idea Like This Would Work??????????
05-09-2009, 01:19 AM,
Re: Hey Do You Guys Think An Idea Like This Would Work??????????
It would be nice to meet someone with the full understanding of hair replacement concept.

i have found thru dating, People really don"t care.
Bottom line is they want to be with some one who looks good and confident .

No difference women getting nose jobs, boob jobs or lipo / etc ... why should it matter if a guy has hair attached to his scalp. We all want to look good and we do because of what we can do today to achieve a younger, fresher, better appearance.
Nice when im told how awesome i look for my age. Or how I have not changed since high school at my 20 year class reunion. Big Grin

Re: LovelyLocks---- you stated "As a women it HITS you 100X harder than a man. Its socially acceptable for a man to lose his hair, NOT a woman."
i believe it is the other way around. It is more accepted for a women to be wearing a wig. women have been known for years to be wearing a wig to look better.
My friends are envious i can change my hair style, color and look good, matter of minutes ready to go.
They have to much hair to have the same freedom "It's good to be me"
A man, he has a choice shave it or leave it alone. Not all men can go bald. Instead he will do something about it. Put on a Hair piece and deal with the bad cliche's most people are familiar with therefore they are afraid of being a laughing stock although bad toupees are a thing of the past.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Hey Do You Guys Think An Idea Like This Would Work?????????? - Zoey - 05-09-2009, 01:19 AM