Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Do You Guys Think An Idea Like This Would Work??????????
05-07-2009, 05:24 AM,
Re: Hey Do You Guys Think An Idea Like This Would Work??????????
Just for the record, I went to meet a lovely lady last weekend for a couple of dates. She had her hands in my hair a good bit as we got closer, and would slide her fingers up along the sides and around the back where my join is! Sometimes she would leave her hands there for long periods, slowly moving 8-)

Now, sometimes I cut the piece after I get it so there is no overhang and it fits perfectly and is totally undetectable. With this piece, I didn't do that (I just got lazy I guess hehe, and they look better with more material to cover my light sides)! So yeah... she might have felt the edge Smile And in some parts, the overhang is nearly an inch long so she would have definitely have felt something hehehe...

Did I think about it, panic or worry? Not a bit. It was a fleeting thought in my mind and then I forgot about it and enjoyed my time with her, because life is short. She didn't seem to care or react in anyway, and she really liked my hair. I don't know if she has any doubts and I honestly don't care, because she's quite a deep person and not judgemental! And most importantly, I didn't react and just didn't think about it... if she knows, she knows, it's not the end of the world. She will find out someday anyway Wink

She is txting me a lot and wants to see me again. It's your attitude that matters. If you are paranoid about your hair or insecure about detectability, girls will sense it - they are very perceptive!

Lol.. maybe I'm too relaxed about hairwearing - that lace overhang would have taken about 5 minutes to fix before the initial cut in hehe... but no, I just wanted to get it on my head!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Hey Do You Guys Think An Idea Like This Would Work?????????? - Mr.Burns - 05-07-2009, 05:24 AM