Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FULL CAP JROB
04-19-2009, 05:30 AM,
Re: FULL CAP JROB
j1224 Wrote:Hey Jrob I am just wondering what a typical weekly routine is for you ? How much time do you spend ? How often do you attach ? How many touch ups do you usually do ? thanks

I am probably not typical because my skin won't allow me to wear for more than about 4 days.

I used to get a lot of irritation until I realized that it was due to the lace sitting loosely on my scalp, so I started adding more tape on top and solved that particular issue, so I might start to do some more experimenting with tapes to get longer attachments.

Right now I would say that I spend about 45-60 minutes on a removal and full clean, and about 20 minutes to attach. A lot of this time could be reduced if glues and tapes didn't break down so much on me leaving such a mess. My time would also be reduced if I used higher densities and could attach without having to coat the tape with white glue to kill the shine.

Since I usually only go 4 days between attachments I don't have to do any touch ups. If you wear for longer you will probably have to touch up a couple of times a week. Also depends upon whether or not you expose hairline. I you go comb-down, it's much less critical.

Messages In This Thread
FULL CAP JROB - j1224 - 04-19-2009, 05:14 AM
Re: FULL CAP JROB - JRob - 04-19-2009, 05:30 AM
Re: FULL CAP JROB - Xeon005 - 04-19-2009, 06:10 AM