Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question : life of a hairpiece when you're young
03-27-2009, 12:01 AM,
Re: question : life of a hairpiece when you're young
My hair lasts 4-6 months. I wash almost every day. Use the shampoos and conditioners recommended on this forum. I do have to get color touched up, at around 3 months. Wear a basball cap when out in the sun for a long period of time, hey its good for you skin too. I am expereienced with being somewhat gentle with combing and styling but you don't need to be afraid of hurting the piece either. I have never had an issue with lace becoming smelly. I reattach every 1-2 weeks and like I said I wash my hair when I shower in the mornings. I am sure a silk pillowcase will help with these but if you don't use one from time to time, this wont cause the hairpiece to explode! I am not a paticulary sweaty or oily person so that may be to my advantage. If you had natural hair and you did not wash it often, you would start to smell....... Is is human hair, and the lace base is secured firmly to your head. You will have tape or glue that is very flexable, strong, transparent and thin. The lace is like a piece of open woven fine meshy transparent matierial and it will wash too... I understand if you don't know what one is like, you must wonder how these things work....When you get one, you will understand that most of your worries will no longer be necessary.

Messages In This Thread
question : life of a hairpiece when you're young - danger!!89 - 03-26-2009, 09:16 AM
Re: question : life of a hairpiece when you're young - danger!!89 - 03-26-2009, 10:36 PM
Re: question : life of a hairpiece when you're young - hairagain - 03-27-2009, 12:01 AM