Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
French lace keeps coming loose on hairline
03-31-2017, 09:36 AM,
RE: French lace keeps coming loose on hairline
(03-30-2017, 06:46 PM)Baldrich Wrote: Hi Titan - I see what you mean. The bit of hairline that hasn't come loose looks great though, so I'm sure you are going to be able to get a good result when you have identified the adhesive which works best for you.

As an emergency solution, until your system glue arrives, you can use on your hairline the glue they sell for false eyelashes, which you should be able to get locally from a pharmacy or women's hair salon. What glues have you ordered?

One suggestion if you find it difficult to get a long-lasting hold from glue is to use Walkers 3-mil tape on your hairline. It is specially made for hairlines , and is virtually as undetectable as glue. It is actually glue sold in a tape format - once you remove the backing paper it is just a layer of semi-solid glue. I find it gives a very good hold for sports etc. There's one more thing I want to mention to you off-line if poss. Would you drop me an email on [email protected]?

Baldrich

Hi,
Email sent! Thank you once again for all your help. Look for [email protected]

Messages In This Thread
RE: French lace keeps coming loose on hairline - fpstitan - 03-31-2017, 09:36 AM