Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice sought on thinning hair, hair loss (photo)
09-23-2015, 10:27 PM,
RE: Advice sought on thinning hair, hair loss (photo)
Thanks, Kyle and Paul,

I really appreciate your feedback and helpful answers. I see that you spend a lot of time answering comments such as mine, Paul. I am grateful for that, especially as I do not know where to turn to. Here in Thailand, where I live, hair systems start at around 1000 USD, and doctors naturally want to sell their hair transplantations. Though maybe cheap in comparison to other countries, they are still way above my budget - and I have some doubts about HT as well. Emotionally I am not ready for this.

I suppose that I will end up buying an affordable hair system in the foreseeable future. Presently, though, I still have just enough hair as you can see from the pictures.

I would like to ask all of you how you fix thinning hair at the front and also the balding areas above the temples. This is something nearly all of us experience, I suppose, and so there must be many ingenious approaches to this problem. I thought I would find some kind of stickers with real human hair to attach to the forehead readily available everywhere throughout the internet - but no! Basically there are hair extensions for the back of the head. Are they of any use to us, or what else have you come up to cover the problematic areas (apart from concealers like Toppik etc.)?

I am really interested in your answers, mates!

Thanks a lot
Andy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advice sought on thinning hair, hair loss (photo) - andynuup - 09-23-2015, 10:27 PM