Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Considering flaps for my temples, but need some advice
05-03-2015, 03:25 PM,
RE: Considering flaps for my temples, but need some advice
Hi Scandadude

I can't see why there should be any minimum size for a piece of hair replacement. A lot of people (especially those of us who are bald as eggs!) would think you were worrying about nothing if your hairloss is 1cm x 2 cm, but if it is important to you, I say go for it. I guess you would likely buy a full hairpiece and cut out the small pieces you need - you will get a lifetime's supply out of one unit! It will be fiddly to fit the units, but once fitted you shouldn't have any difficulties with adhesion. I think the look will be fine if you are just using the hairpieces to augment your existing hairstyle. If you are planning to expose the (artificial) hairline then you will need a higher quality finish, which will take more work and practice to achieve.

I found the attached video (look at the first video) which shows a well-known Singaporean model called Allan Wu using two tiny hairpieces to fill out his receding hairline. They look to be about 1cm x 3cm, which is about the smallest I've seen. He is exposing the false hairline, and it looks fine:

http://new.himo.co.kr/ezhair/event.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: Considering flaps for my temples, but need some advice - Baldrich - 05-03-2015, 03:25 PM