Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miraculous natural glue you could eat with 1 week solid hold/super-easy clean-up (pic
03-22-2015, 10:46 PM,
RE: Miraculous natural glue
Hi Encouraged, glad you find this appealing and hope you'll find it useful for your routine.

* When the glue is dry enough to attach the hair, do you use Adjust-a-bond or alcohol in case you don't get the unit on correctly and need to reposition OR, does the glue allow you enough time to rearrange/ adjust the unit without the use of such?

- There are no such products needed. That's what's so great about this glue... sometimes I re-adjust the system 3 times. Just don't press it in the glue until you're sure you've positioned it correctly. Before that just put it on and the glue will "hold" it strong enough for you to position it - at this point you can take it off and start all over again - no glue will stay on the lace (sometimes a lump or 2, but it makes no difference). You should not pull the system roughly in any directions though... just be gentle and no pulling or sliding moves.

* How do you apply the glue? Do you use your finger or a brush?

- I use my finger. A brush would not be a good idea, since the glue is really dense, it's like dough.

* How often do you get your hair system wet? I get mine wet every morning (wash my natural hair (sides/ back) and rinse the unit at the same time. I am wondering if I will still be able to do that and not have the adhesive breakdown prematurely. I remove, clean and reattach every 7 to 10 days max.

- Sorry, I can't really help you with this one, but I think you shouldn't get it wet.
I don't get the system really wet. I might sweat 2 times during the time I wear the system. Or if some water gets to the hairline when I wash my face or to the system when showering, but this is not really rinsing the unit... just a splash of water here and there... but I remember getting the system wet on a few ocasions, but I think when it dries, everything is back to normal. I'm not completely sure.

Would like to hear your experience with wetting the system

* I am not following you on the use of cream on the front. Would you please elaborate on that point and also explain what kind of cream you are applying?

This glue is stiff right after you apply&dry it, if you use a tiny drop of cream (any facial cream) at the line, where the glue starts at the hairline, it will make it more flexible and it will just fit better at the front, it will adjust to the shape of the scalp/forehead... not sure how to explain it, but I don't apply it always... Depends on how well I applied that very front line of the glue. if it's smooth and progressess from very thin to normal thickness, then I don't apply. if I applied the very front about the same thickness as the rest of the scalp, then I use cream.

Hope this helped a bit.

Messages In This Thread
natural glue - wicky - 03-14-2015, 06:17 AM
RE: natural glue - soposopo - 03-14-2015, 07:44 AM
RE: Miraculous natural glue - Encouraged - 03-21-2015, 09:30 AM
RE: Miraculous natural glue - soposopo - 03-22-2015, 10:46 PM