Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
System comes off without lace release?
11-12-2014, 06:14 AM,
RE: System comes off without lace release?
I use ORWG. It's the only glue that doesn't cause an adverse reaction for me.

You could try Walker's Scalp Protector. This works pretty good for me. I can get about 6-7 days when I use this. I put on 3 thin coats and dry each coat with a hair drier. You may just have to debond and reattach twice a week. Your best bet is to get 2 pieces and have them both cut in about the same time, then just rotate the pieces each time you debond and then reattach. This makes things much faster as you can clean up the piece you just debonded later when you have some free time.

You can also try other adhesives like Walker Great White, the different Ghost Bonds (regular, XL, and Supreme), and I've heard a lot of good things about NX Gen Unifying Agent. These are all white (non-acrylic) glues. Everyone has a unique body chemistry. Just because ORWG is great for a lot of people doesn't mean it's going to be the best for you. There may be a glue out there that sucks for most people but might be perfect for you. Try out different glues and see which one works best.

Messages In This Thread
RE: System comes off without lace release? - AmericanJambo - 11-12-2014, 06:14 AM