Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Template or no template, that is the question
10-15-2014, 01:51 PM,
Template or no template, that is the question
So I finally went to see Didi the other day. She adjusted my piece, and it is finally fitting nice and snug on my head. Although I learned a lot from her process, I was left with one question. She mentioned that she didn't want me to do a template, stating they don't always get it perfect. Instead she took the measurements of my head which reads ""Front to back- 5 1/4" Side to side- 5"...Oval shape- almost straight for The back, and C shape on the front.""

I am looking to order my next piece ASAP, as my current one shed pretty badly and is getting sparse.

What is everyone's thoughts with regard to template, no template, measurements etc..?

She is quite expensive, and I can't afford to keep going back to her to trim the piece to my head...

Thanks in advance!

Oh and one more quick question. I have been going with 'medium' density. However, my current system has shed pretty badly. Would going with a 'medium heavy' density prolong the life of the system?

I ask because the only reason I need a new system right now is the shedding. If it was more dense with hair, it would still look quite nice!

Messages In This Thread
Template or no template, that is the question - Sidebender - 10-15-2014, 01:51 PM