Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Further Fullcap Photos
08-08-2014, 05:27 PM,
RE: Some Further Fullcap Photos
The Grey is 10%. They made this one a bit on the ` lighter` side than I usually get....the last photo there makes it look thinner than it is.... I can`t give you specific percentages unfortunately... I just left that up to John / the factory, originally.... it has to be age-appropriate..... the biggest give-away with any system is density being too high.....scalp show-through really sells the illusion, as does a bit of grey hair if you`re over forty yrs. of age or thereabouts---- John will be able to order my specs. for you if you think it`ll work for you.
I agree Transcap---keeping it short at the back is good...the longer you leave it there, it can tend to stand out a bit and looks off...... I always tell the stylist to leave it ` long` / over the ears... then do my own ` tweaking` at home..... you need to leave a gap between the lace edge and the area where the ear ` meets` the head...if you have the perimeter resting on the ear it`ll itch because the hair is literally only millimeters long there.... I leave a ` gap` there of at least 5 or 6 millimeters.....it`s the trickiest part for me ....when I make the template, I have it resting on the ears and the flaps in front of them are also ` on` the ear area... I trim the lace there before the cut-in... I`d rather have it slightly too big there, than arrive to me with the flaps too small..... I also have the nape area on the ` low` side.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Further Fullcap Photos - Transcap - 08-08-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Some Further Fullcap Photos - Paul In Ireland - 08-08-2014, 05:27 PM