Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newly -received Fullcap [photos]
05-05-2014, 07:50 AM,
RE: Newly -received Fullcap [photos]
Hi Mikegozo..... I`m not sure of the exact percentage/s as the template is with the factory over a year now, and John just reactivates my order periodically ... I asked him to increase the percentage of Grey on this and the previous one, so grey is 10% ...... it`s a bit above ` Medium` density around the sides and just below the crown area because I have to wear a cap / hat at work and am wary of a lighter density becoming thin due to the friction / pressure of wearing a cap all day.....the front is graduated [ all systems are made with a graduated front-density unless `Non-graduated` is specified] For newbies, this just means the front hairline has a lighter density, rising gradually `[Graduated` ] as you go ` back` ....this gives a more natural look to the front ..young guys are usually able to pull off a non-graduated look ---guys of a ` certain` age cannot get away with it ....the image on the Toplace home page is ``Mr Burns`` ...his system is non-graduated.
John will be able to give you my actual percentages..... it looks quite dense in these photos because it`s not yet cut in.....the crown looks just about right and allows for scalp show-through as can be seen by the skin of my hand.... it`s a colour `1b` [off-black / light brown] though it almost looks black in the first photos [the camera -flash tends to do that]..you can see it a bit better in the last photo...... it`s all French lace... sorry I can`t be more specific on the figures...... have a look-in tomorrow as I`ll be posting new photos of it after being styled.... obviously all new systems have so much ` bounce` in them and take some time to settle down and look less ` full` ...initial photos can be a bit misleading !
Kind regards!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newly -received Fullcap [photos] - Paul In Ireland - 05-05-2014, 07:50 AM