Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Fullcap Photos
02-14-2014, 08:30 AM,
RE: New Fullcap Photos
Hey Dino ..long time !
Yeah mate, I try to keep this as hassle-free as possible .... in an ideal world none of us would need to wear, but we do..... I guess there are a few reasons why I remove this nightly...... I like to clean my scalp every morning ` properly` by hopping into the shower with no system on...it`s easier to use some baby shampoo on the scalp with no system on....I give the scalp a wipe-over with alcohol-soaked cotton pads. I also like to sleep with no system on ...it also ` spares` the system ---they last longer [ I have found] if I just wear during the day...... my attitude to these systems is I more or less treat it like popping on a hat when going out, and literally taking it off and hanging it up when at home !
I know everyone`s circumstances are different and some guys need to do a bond for many days at a time and a much more ` solid`, all -around , bond ...I just haven`t the patience for the clean up`s ! ;-)
I used to wear all -poly toppers , stuck on for weeks at a time [courtesy of a ` salon` ] and eventually developed terrible irritation and broken, weeping areas on the scalp.....since then, I prefer to leave the scalp breath as much as possible [lace in fairness, allows far more air ` at` the scalp] ------ I did a bit of snipping at the nape area of this system yesterday ..I`ll take some photos on Saturday when I`m not working ,and do a new thread so you can see the difference a little ` tweaking` can make ... I always leave a little ` length` on the back until about 2 or 3 weeks after the cut-in......I took a little ` out`[thinned] here and there, and slightly shortened it and I think it`s made it look better now .
I`ve seen a few people`s profiles here in the past where there is an option to send PVT messages....not all profiles had the link on them though... I think someone posted here a while back that PVT messaging has now been disabled ....... am not sure. I know that when you do a new thread, and before you post it, you have the option to check / uncheck the box at the bottom of the thread, so that you are / not informed by e mail of new replies to your thread [ I normally un-tick it though, because if there are many replies, your in-box can get a bit cluttered ! ]
Will do the new thread over this weekend !! All the best for now !

Messages In This Thread
New Fullcap Photos - Paul In Ireland - 02-05-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: New Fullcap Photos - antywanty - 02-05-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: New Fullcap Photos - Hersute - 02-06-2014, 01:55 AM
RE: New Fullcap Photos - Paul In Ireland - 02-06-2014, 03:41 AM
RE: New Fullcap Photos - Hersute - 02-07-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: New Fullcap Photos - Oldwearer - 02-07-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: New Fullcap Photos - Paul In Ireland - 02-09-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: New Fullcap Photos - ToplaceUSA - 02-10-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: New Fullcap Photos - dino-saur - 02-14-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: New Fullcap Photos - Paul In Ireland - 02-14-2014, 08:30 AM
RE: New Fullcap Photos - dino-saur - 02-14-2014, 04:18 PM