Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instructions on coloring your own piece
02-13-2009, 05:40 AM,
Re: Instructions on coloring your own piece
Great stuff James! I have a stylist I go to (not a hair replacement salon) and he is really great with hair. He never had cut a hairpiece before but had absolutely no problems getting it to look/blend great. He actually didn't want to cut as much as I wanted cut cuz like you said there was all that virgin hair going to waste! I told him it won't go to waste cuz I want it so I can go home and experiment with different coloring mixtures.

I like the idea of getting a piece totally blonde and having it and my own hair dyed. The fact that the piece is blonde means the knots will be blonde and as long as he doesn't go too far and touch the knots they will stay blonde and thus invisible! No knots anywhere sounds great! Also, I'm sick of trying to match my own hair color with stock pieces lol. I'm trying to figure out how the factory does it, they do a good job, but I haven't had any luck. I wonder if they would send me their formulation? I'll have to ask ba. Everytime I get a stock piece I have trouble because of this.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Instructions on coloring your own piece - NotGuilty - 02-13-2009, 05:40 AM