Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Ireland and my system only lasts 6 weeks?
06-19-2013, 02:15 AM,
RE: In Ireland and my system only lasts 6 weeks?
You can get one here : http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss...d%20filter
The best way to remove your system is to use lace-release rather than C22....... I apply mine with a dropper --the type of thing you can buy in a pharmacy for putting drops in your year.. a glass tube with a rubber bulb on the end.... costs about 2€..... it ensures you are not spraying the alcohol in a scatter-gun approach onto the hair...... citrus solvents will eventually stain your lace and as you say, need to be shampooed out or they will affect your new bond.....lace-release simply evaporates off and so, no need to shampoo it out. C22 and suchlike, are really for dealing with stubborn residues on the scalp or lace...if you simply use lace-release properly, by allowing a minute or two for it to break the bond between lace and tape / glue before prising the system off your head, there should be little or no residue stuck to the lace.The other main thing to remember is to do a regular debond whilst the hold is still strong---leaving glues / tapes in place until they begin to become unstable/ gooey, will leave you with a really messy clean-up. I`m sure you`ll be pleased with the Enhance.... about 5 or 6 darts of that into the damp hair , then style it, and you can also give it a ` finishing-coat` ... I usually back-brush the hair so it`s standing up a bit ..that way, I can get the conditioner right into the hair and not just on the outer surface.
Brylcreem is a Pomade.... a little is all you need..... a teaspoonful in the palm of your hand, spray it with water, rub both hands together ensuring you coat the fingers, and then push the fingers ` into` the damp hair, spreading it around as much as possible..... again though, I`ve found that repeated applications can lead to build-up and a lifeless look..... you end up shampooing it out again. Have you tried a serum at all ? Many are good and have silicones which give a nice shine to the hair.Just try adjusting your care-routine a bit and avoid too much shampooing --- the Enhance should help you big-time..... it lasts ages too ! I just spritz nightly with water, and use Enhance....that `s all I use, and wash / condition the hair not very frequently.... you`ll find if you use only the leave-in conditioner, you won`t need to shampoo often...by all means though, you can rinse your base and give it a dusting-over with shampoo to wash off sweat/oils/ bacteria etc.....the hair itself is not dirty as such.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In Ireland and my system only lasts 6 weeks? - Paul In Ireland - 06-19-2013, 02:15 AM