Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Cap Base Designs, Your Thoughts
02-05-2009, 06:31 AM,
Re: Full Cap Base Designs, Your Thoughts
I just ordered a French Full cap. Tried All Poly. Liked it but yes you really need a perfect template. Have also a swiss front and sides with poly edges. I use scotch tape then put blue tape over the scotch tape. Works really well and clean up is a breeze. Scotch tape holds to the poly for weeks and just peels off.

Now Im going for the all French and will use tape on the front sides and across the back. I don;t overly tape any unit anymore. In the beginning I tapes them down like a fortress. Now I realize you really don't need all that much. I ride my motorcycle sans helmet and it stays put with just tape on the front.

I do have in issue with itching in areas where I shaved but like the front my skin will adapt and it itches less and less with each application.

My biggest problem with the units has been the venting. The right side always seems to be vented back and the left forward. I prefer the forward vent on the sides because it naturally hides the hairline. I hoping they vent the next one as indicated. all forward and down.

Full caps have been a great cover. No more matching grey, no more texture matching, no blending, shave, place, and go. I wear it at about a 3" length all around, never perfectly styled and always looking like I'm ON THE WAY to the barber instead of just coming home from one, so its far less detectable.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Full Cap Base Designs, Your Thoughts - TomBongi - 02-05-2009, 06:31 AM