Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie Question: Getting it right in the first 2 weeks?
02-17-2013, 08:04 PM,
RE: Newbie Question: Getting it right in the first 2 weeks?
Hi allegorymax..... Debbie also bleaches knots if you request it.....but be aware that [1] bleaching can often weaken the hair and lead to early shedding and [2] hair can be coloured with fabric dye at the factory, and this is totally resistant to bleach...it requires a fabric-dye remover to be used first, before attempting to bleach the knots.
In my experience [and opinion] I think some wearers over-stress about knot-visibility...usually by default, the front hairline area is generally properly bleached and once on the head, any ` visibility` is usually minimal and simply looks like [natural] hair-roots, however I do accept that sometimes there can be exceptions and knots can indeed be visible.
Have a look at Debbie`s site -- http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com --- click the ` services` link. Ideally, a system is more likely to get a more accurate cut-in, when the wearer is sitting in a stylist`s chair in real-time, but having said that, Debbie is highly skilled and many guys get their systems styled by her...usually all it needs is a little ` light` tweaking by yourself with a thinning -scissors, once it`s on your head.....even any high-street stylist could do this for you in a few moments [once the ` heavy` work has been done] ...it`s usually just around the ` edge` where the system hair meets the growing hair...a little thinning there, will complete the blend-in.
Be interested to hear how it all works out for you..regards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newbie Question: Getting it right in the first 2 weeks? - Paul In Ireland - 02-17-2013, 08:04 PM