Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi guys! questions before my third order
11-14-2012, 06:23 AM,
RE: hi guys! questions before my third order
Some people order blonde and recolor. For me. I find nothing wrong with the bleached knots I get. I think sometimes people are a big paranoid over knots. But yeah there are people who get blonde, "not sure about white" hair and recolor.

There are products out there like color corrective products that are used to maintain color. I think one of them is called....... damn my brain.. I'll have to bet back to you.. I can't remember. Its a guy who sells this product line that a lot of people used to talk about. I just can't remember I will have to look it up..

For me.. When the system gets real bad i just recolor.. But I find that using styling products such as waxworks really helps with the color difference. Sometimes just going in different lighting conditions can change up the color of the system because of the way it reflects light.. but using certain styling products dampens the hair a little and prevents this. Also my hair style helps. I have kind of a fade.. my hair is very short on the bottom and increases in length as you go up. This different hair length helps me with the illusion and I don't worry about hair color difference as much because even if the piece ends up being slightly different color in lets say sun light. It doesn't stand out because of the haircut. Hard to explain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hi guys! questions before my third order - Xeon005 - 11-14-2012, 06:23 AM