Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easier to maintain hairsystems
11-08-2012, 06:59 AM,
RE: Easier to maintain hairsystems
Matt,

I been on this forum since it originated. With that kind of mentality we could have just stayed with monofilent bases. I remember people like you saying the same things in early 2000's. Yet since than many new materials ideas and innovations have come through. I am still learning things till this day from people. Wearing systems have come a long way, but its not perfect. We still can learn from each other and improve.. or at least try to. Otherwise what is the point of a forum anyway.
The very thin skin pieces are relatively new, and not too many people even have them. I know what I am doing. I been doing things myself for years. I cut my own systems in, style them, attach, maintain dye. Doesn't mean I quit on looking for ways to improve my situation or make life easier. Just the other week someone recommended using hair perm solutions to change the hair direction on the base. Or using nair hair remover to remove density from the piece. Simple ideas that could come in handy. Paul in Ireland goes out of his way to help people on here and answer everyone's questions. I guess you should stop Paul. Everything that needs to be said has been said.. Hair systems are perfect. Lets close down shop right now.

Messages In This Thread
Easier to maintain hairsystems - Xeon005 - 10-21-2012, 07:47 AM
RE: Easier to maintain hairsystems - Xeon005 - 11-08-2012, 06:59 AM
RE: Easier to maintain hairsystems - fate - 11-13-2012, 12:07 AM