Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about the material and style
10-02-2012, 09:06 PM,
RE: Question about the material and style
Yeah I agree with what Hersute has said.... I recently had to vary my bonding-routine, as I had visitors staying for a few days-- I usually just do a ` light` bond [ a few short strips of tape here and there] and remove the system nightly....... I use Walker No Shine tape...I found that after the 4th day, when I de-bonded, the tape was beginning to go ` gooey`...... it hadn`t seeped through the lace but I reckon if I left it on for another day or two, it would have given me problems.... just shows that different products ` behave` differently from one person to another..some guys get at least a full week using that tape, with no issues.
The style you are going for, is very easy to ` do` ... Swiss lace is durable enough if you don`t over-do shampooing etc. but to be honest, I wear French lace, and I honestly don`t find a huge difference ---it doesn`t feel any different really, but is usually a bit more durable...why not order one of each ...then you can decide which you prefer, after wearing both.
You could also go for a relatively light density on one and maybe 10% higher on the other, so that the people who know you won`t notice, as you gradually ` ease` into wearing... it will help avoid a sudden flood of ` questions`, if you overnight, appear with a ` sudden` full head of hair.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question about the material and style - Paul In Ireland - 10-02-2012, 09:06 PM