Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love Life experiences with hair replacement - What has changed?
08-03-2012, 07:52 AM,
RE: Love Life experiences with hair replacement - What has changed?
@ Hersute

You make many very good points and I always appreciate the more active "handful" of members who consistently chime in with tips, help and advice.

I agree that a lot of these threads are posted with little or no information about the user. You said yourself that you wouldn't reply to this thread for various reasons and I agree with your logic. My point is that you wouldn't reply rather than turning your nose up with a snide reply.

I'm not trying to slam Anty, seems like a good guy but I think reply's like that are useless. I get aggravated because most of these posts are from brand new people to the forum who are typically already vulnerable due to the hair loss crisis they are going through. Just seems a little like bullying to me so I felt compelled to respond.

I just think that when people feel the urge to reply with the old "search the forum" that they think back and try to remember what all of this was like for them in the beginning.

Ok I'm stepping down from my soap box now Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love Life experiences with hair replacement - What has changed? - Porcupine - 08-03-2012, 07:52 AM