Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Can a topper hairline look unquestionably good?
Yes
Maybe, but with hard work
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doubts on the natrural look of pieces
06-20-2012, 03:05 PM,
RE: Doubts on the natrural look of pieces
no hairstylist whos the best would ever say he couldnt do something,hair and makeup never admit we cant do something.he either didnt wanna mess with or hes the best in the county,alot of people try to be high and mighty when they have never stepped on a studio lot or set in their lives,trust me ive seen pieces on high def with no editing or retouching and they still look good.high def is reality on steroids,no human eye can see as close as a high def camera.you have to zoooommmm in to even start seeing lace.and thats on exposed hairline forget about it with a hidden hairline especially toppers,full cap temples and sideburns are tricky because if hair thins lace can start showing but omg there are so many variations,i once cut a strip out laid it on a guys shaved scalp and it was completely undetectable mohawk,there are somany shade variations in hair i can order a 3 a 4 or 5 or anyting close and make it work.i dont get where it has to be dead on.just leaves the sides of topper longer so it almost covers your own hair and you cant see your own util the bottom.even other wears might look for a seam so i usually leave mine longer so its a flap and my hairs underneath and it just blends and fades until my only my real hair shows

remember wears are looking for it,everyone elses assumes its real

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doubts on the natrural look of pieces - imahologram - 06-20-2012, 03:05 PM