Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone focus on bald people head when talking
04-23-2012, 07:01 AM,
RE: anyone focus on bald people head when talking
I think the thing hairwearers have to keep in mind is that not everyone has as strong a reaction to hair loss as hair-wearers IMO. If you are staring at bald men feeling sorry for them I think it's more a reflection of your own feelings regarding YOUR hair loss, not THEIRS. Keep in mind you are projecting how you feel about hair loss onto them. Many bald guys get on with their lives and people don't stare at them! Baldness does not make men unattractive, nor does it exclude them from living their lives. It's important to remember that because I personally feel that always trying to cover up your hairloss with hats/pieces etc can make us more paranoid/sensitive about the whole ordeal. I think hair wearing is a personal decision that can help those who simply are destroyed by hair loss- but please remember, this is your reaction to hair loss. I'm sure the bald men you see would like their hair back, but not having it does not stop them from having partners, a job and a wonderful life.

And this is coming from a vain 23 year old.

Messages In This Thread
RE: anyone focus on bald people head when talking - Jstar - 04-23-2012, 07:01 AM