Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordering system more than 1 within one order
01-23-2012, 08:54 PM,
RE: Ordering system more than 1 within one order
Not silly at all...actually maybe John will answer this one.. my guess is that your order gets into a queue....one individual will work on something like a fullcap, as that takes more time/materials etc.... there are also many single-topper orders, so one worker will make a number of those in a set-time, at a pure guess now, I`d imagine there are a certain number of `floater` workers and when a multiple-order from the same person is being made, they are assigned to work alongside the `permanent` one in order not to slow the order down too much ......that`s just me speculating.....it`s actually something I never thought about...... I reckon they can really bang-out a system fairly rapidly once they start, but it`s the volume of orders before yours which is part of the `delay`...after all, there is a facility to have your order moved `forward`in the queue for an extra charge ... whether say, 3 systems would be made by the one person or two working side-by-side, I haven`t a clue about--would be interested to know though !!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ordering system more than 1 within one order - Paul In Ireland - 01-23-2012, 08:54 PM