Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First ever System arrived today, Need Help Please!
12-13-2011, 11:29 AM,
RE: First ever System arrived today, Need Help Please!
Paul, yes Didi is doing my cut in. I did not send in a sample as she had a bunch of hair strand samples she matched up to my hair. I ordered Color - 6 F, just for the front and temples - mix with the  main color  10% 12 R. It just seems to look like one color to me and just a bit darker than my hair especially when I just threw it on my head, does not match back and sides. The knots don't look bad but I have read that people have re bleached them. I will probably hold off on that till she sees it. I will need to go buy one of those head hair holders and will try your suggestions and will look through old threads for how to seal the knots. So from what you say you think I should wait a few weeks before I go for a cut in? Thanks for your help.

Gern- thanks for your input, I'm glad curl can be managed. It does seem a little curlier than I thought it would be but after cut in I'm hoping to be happy with it.

Hair Scare- yours should be coming soon! And yes will post pics when I get cut in, hope to see yours as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First ever System arrived today, Need Help Please! - EricInNY - 12-13-2011, 11:29 AM