Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am losing my mind... (Please help a fellow out)
11-18-2011, 01:39 PM,
RE: I am losing my mind... (Please help a fellow out)
Hi 24 hrs,

Okay,there has been many replys on this thread for you that are very helpful,and the guys are here with the same problem,and we all want to help each other out if we can,as we have all been there.

Just stand back,take a breath and put this into perspective.You can achieve a very nice result with a piece to the point where hairloss doesn't bother you anymore,and i speak from experience.I have felt like you have before i had a piece,and suffered the lack of confidence at a time when you need it most.

The DIY route is not easy,but the results are very well worth it(its a lot cheaper,and the results are must better),just post your concerns and the guys here will give you unbiased advice.Just read and research as much as you can,if you end up going the DIY route.

I went to a salon years ago,and had the piece clipped onto my existing hair,it stood out like dog balls,so i tossed it.When i went DIY i realised i could get a must better result,as i was in control of what i wanted.

Hang in there mate,we feel your pain.

Regards topcat.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am losing my mind... (Please help a fellow out) - topcat59 - 11-18-2011, 01:39 PM
addendum - furball - 11-19-2011, 03:31 PM