Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A few more pics [ Fullcap]
10-01-2011, 11:03 PM,
RE: A few more pics [ Fullcap]
Antywanty....would you like to swop with me..nothing but fog, then windy and heavy rain here for the last four days while UK is enjoying nearly 30 degrees of heat.....we`ve had 4 cms. of rain here!!!! Totally sickening !! Seriously though..thanks for the comments and in that heat anyone will have some bonding issues..it`s to be expected but you`re fairly well able to deal with it now...you`re a year wearing now I think ? You did very well though ...no going back now!!
Landon : By all means try wearing Swiss but do ask for the sideburn area, let`s say, from the bit just above the ear to the temple [that `Triangle`] to be reinforced by adding an extra layer of Swiss or having it made of French just to give it a bit of strength as it is subject to `stress`/wear from removals. I think I wouldn`t go lower than 55% at the sides or it might be too thin..... I like a little extra from the crown down to the nape to allow the stylist to layer the hair more effectively [ harder to do with lighter density]--it just `looks`better.Maybe try 60% on top, 65% crown to nape, and 55% at the sides--just a suggestion. I notice on one part of this system, the ventilator left a vertical strip of lace about two millimeters wide,and 15 millimeters long, with no hair tied in, just back from the temple..... it`s `coverable` when I style the hair etc. but if the density was any lighter than the present 55% I`d be struggling just there.... these are little things we have to `live with` when a system is hand-made...some ventilators do a better job than others ....it`s not a major issue for me, but my eagle-eye spotted it of course !!
Dino: I have the `luxury`of working from home so my time is much more my own than if I had to be up at the crack of dawn and dashing for trains etc. and being in close proximity to people on public transport/Queues and at work, so I totally get why you might be conscious of any part of your perimeter not being `nailed down`...maybe I`m just lucky but the only place where it`s noticeable is the sideburn area if I`m not careful there....the nape is not too noticeable at all because the hair is denser there and ventilated `tight`down so if I don`t bother to tape it, the system doesn`t suddenly `stand out`at an angle or anything ..... I had to attend hospital recently just to have that camera thing put down to see the stomach and I knew I`d need a stronger bond in case of any `mishaps` so I just used a few strips of Walker `no-shine` at the back/sides and some glue for the front hairline part..... even at that I found it tedious removing the glue that night compared to my normal 2 minute routine !! lol ! `Sensitac` is ok..has it`s limitations but if you want/need a nightly de-bond it can be useful for just a daily or short-term hold and there is no clean-up worth talking about... I was thinking more of the guy there who has scalp-irritation issues at the moment....stronger tape/glue could give him more problems and he might find it useful to have to hand until the skin heals etc.
I also have the perimeter below the occipital bone...... the little bit of my own hair which is there is VERY thin indeed and hardly worth talking about really...... I think you wear a short-cut style ? [looked great in the last pic I saw of you] That`s probably a little less forgiving than the longer hair I wear and so you`ll need to keep the perimeter in tight.....it`s all part of the `balancing act`which is hair-wearing.
I`m no doctor guys but have you tried things like coal tar -based shampoos for the scalp issues? Very soothing for that flaking/itching condition [ often this is a fungal issue] Nutragena T-gel shampoo is extremely good...... I`d be wary of using salicylic acid on my scalp...that`s what`s used in those wart-removal solutions....also sulfur strips a layer of skin off the scalp which many do not realise ...yes it will get rid of your dandruff but at a `cost`. I know a guy who picked up folliculitis on his body...he was telling me his Doctor asked him did he attend a gym [he did/does] and the Doc. said it`s an infection of the follicles and he probably caught it from sitting/lying on gym equipment which other people had used and perspired onto and the soft material had not been wiped with anti-bacterial solution, so it was news to me anyway..just relating the tale for any guys who go to gyms--make sure the equipment is wiped with a cleaning solution before using it. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A few more pics [ Fullcap] - egghead - 09-23-2011, 03:55 AM
RE: A few more pics [ Fullcap] - sagem - 09-23-2011, 05:58 PM
RE: A few more pics [ Fullcap] - asalique - 09-24-2011, 12:32 AM
RE: A few more pics [ Fullcap] - JRob - 09-24-2011, 08:19 AM
RE: A few more pics [ Fullcap] - Seven - 10-01-2011, 07:30 AM
RE: A few more pics [ Fullcap] - Landon - 10-01-2011, 03:28 AM
RE: A few more pics [ Fullcap] - Landon - 10-01-2011, 12:48 PM
RE: A few more pics [ Fullcap] - dino1 - 10-01-2011, 02:33 PM
RE: A few more pics [ Fullcap] - Seven - 10-01-2011, 07:55 AM
RE: A few more pics [ Fullcap] - xcvq - 10-01-2011, 07:12 PM
RE: A few more pics [ Fullcap] - Seven - 10-02-2011, 07:22 AM