Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does CURLY hair tend to become brittle or dull?
08-30-2011, 02:38 PM,
RE: Does CURLY hair tend to become brittle or dull?
Hey Paul, JRob,
thank you guys once again Smile The internet can be so cool and helpful with people like you around. You sharing your experience is of great help for me.

Now, everything is prepared for having a full cap made - though I still have two brand-new toppers left which can give me 8 more months before I go for the complete shave. Well, let's see.

I'm actually planning to have to units already cut-in by Debbie... as some of the hairstyles are more complex as it may seem on first sight. I'll attach a photo like the ones above, a picture of me (bald) wearing the plastic mold from several perspectives, also with measurements, plus a photomontage of me wearing the desired hairstyle... it's gonna be fun Smile

BTW, speaking of leave-in conditioners, are there special products (brand names, articles) you would recommend? My current routine is two shampoo every 48 hours (with a cheap but GREATLY colorsaving shampoo from the drugstore) and wash-out condition every 24 hours (based on soymilk). Don't use leave-in-conditioner so far. Maybe you know a good product that is likely to be also available here in Germany?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does CURLY hair tend to become brittle or dull? - UncleDonald - 08-30-2011, 02:38 PM