Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pics of my Fullcap Template, Recommendations please?
08-27-2011, 01:33 AM,
RE: Pics of my Fullcap Template, Recommendations please?
Personally, I`m very wary of cutting anything apart from the excess lace which comes with all systems.... I`d be just afraid of ruining the `look` of it .... especially in such a critical/crucial area which is right in front of a casual observers eyes.... it`s just me but I`d just prefer to get my template bang-on so as not to be taking a scissors to my system when it arrives, especially as a newbie....I think it would `phase`me too much. I think I remember reading that bit by JRob all right but I haven`t found any problems with this [my first] fullcap ..I just made my template to the `correct` size and it`s fine.....up to you really. Are you going for French lace? I reckon it`s likely to give you better `service` in view of your active lifestyle ..Swiss might be a bit too light and not withstand your surfing etc. Finally ...just my `feeling`on it [cutting] ... I`d prefer to leave the factory-finished `look` alone, but that `s just me ...cheers, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pics of my Fullcap Template, Recommendations please? - Paul In Ireland - 08-27-2011, 01:33 AM