Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
heavy diffuse hair loss - will I have to go full cap?
08-25-2011, 08:01 AM,
RE: heavy diffuse hair loss - will I have to go full cap?
Hope your health-issues will improve very soon .. I`m sure your doctor can help resolve them so it`s wise to follow his/her advice. I don`t swallow everything the medical profession tells us, but certainly, there are times when we have to be guided and advised by them....I`m a great believer in `prevention is better than cure` but even people with ideal diets and lifestyles can and do fall ill, and need medical attention. My main `gripe` is the over-use of anti-biotics for relatively minor ailments which has helped the rise of so -called `super-bugs` which are resistant to them. JRob is very experienced in the full-cap arena, and is always willing to advise...... I totally agree with his observation that at least, if there is no sign of your improving, you have the option of going the full-cap route. I`m wearing my first full-cap only a few weeks now and far happier than struggling with physically blending-in toppers onto worsening/thinning growing hair and color-blending when the hair oxides as all system hair does.....the full-cap world has it`s own slightly different issues [mostly to do with bonding materials] but as you are already experienced at wearing toppers, you`ll find it relatively easy to get used to.... my 2nd fullcap is in transit at the moment and I should have it within the next 10 days or so ......so more pics to follow for the forum !! Hope it all works out whatever route you go...feel free to post any further questions you might have as they arise ...cheers, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: heavy diffuse hair loss - will I have to go full cap? - Paul In Ireland - 08-25-2011, 08:01 AM