Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions before I order
06-20-2011, 05:46 AM,
RE: Questions before I order
Hi again,

Hopefully you'll get this message Paul, you seem to know your stuff but any input would be great from anyone. I've made a partial template based on the area that's been lost but I was just wondering....should I be having the hair shaved up to a certain point or just stick with a partial piece? I can post a photo of template if needed. The hair at the front remaining is slightly thinner than rest of head but not very thin, what would work out best a topper or a partial? Obviously I'd sooner not shave it but whatever gets the best result I'm all for. If it's partial I'll post tomorrow.

Cheers!

(06-10-2011, 07:36 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: You`re very welcome... hope it all works out anyway ..making the ``leap`` is daunting for many, and yes there can be teething problems, but nothing that can`t be dealt-with with a bit of imagination and tips off here..... just take your time with your template and do keep us posted..I love to hear how newbies get on ...so many of the guys here will help out with advice and tips too if you need it at the start.... just do your `research` and have a few products to hand at the start ...you`ll find the one/s you`re most happy with in the early days..regards for now, Paul

Messages In This Thread
Questions before I order - tooyoungforthis - 06-09-2011, 02:20 AM
RE: Questions before I order - Henry - 06-09-2011, 02:42 AM
RE: Questions before I order - tooyoungforthis - 06-20-2011, 05:46 AM