Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BA using pics of Toplace pieces for Stock Unit Gallery!
06-15-2011, 08:09 PM,
RE: BA using pics of Toplace pieces for Stock Unit Gallery!
(06-15-2011, 01:24 PM)timguyperson Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 11:03 AM)JamesKennedy Wrote: This is hilarious!

He started a thread with 2 links to other threads showing stock pieces that got cut in.

Well, they are all from the Toplace factory!

So... if anyone wants to see what a Toplace stock unit looks like, go to BA's forum. lol!

I wish the toplace stocks were still the same now as in those old pictures. Now the ventilation at the front is horrible. The hair is ventilated straight down flat, just like it's normally ventialted at the back of a piece. It's really really unnatural. And any comment about the piece being freestyle and easy to train after a few washes is wrong. The hair stays in the wrongly ventilated position even after trying to train it.

I told John about the bad ventilation at the front and he said he would talk to the factory about it, then I ordered another stock piece and got another one with a badly ventilated front. I don't understand why such a huge problem is not getting dealt with?

I don't know about that. I got a stock from John a few months back,and,the ventilation was spot on.And the curvature of it was EXCELLENT. Compared with what I got from that other guy,this one ROCKS. No shedding yet. Last one from the other guy started to shed almost the first day. Plus,I could never get it to fit my head perfectly. It was almost like a flat sheet of hair Sad
Could just be a bad batch you got?

Messages In This Thread