Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First ever template attempt!
04-24-2011, 09:37 AM,
RE: First ever template attempt!
You have a better answer than we do . The main thing you need to look for is if it fits right within your balding area, and what kind of hairline you wish to have. This is all about you and what you want. I know its nice to get motivation and get an OK from others, but its what you are going to be wearing not us. There is nothing for us to really confirm. As long as it fills in your balding areas and has a shape that you are happy with , than its fine. For me the shape of the hairline looks pretty straight across, but some people have or prefer this type of hairline with no recession or shape. If it fits your face and forehead is all that matters.
I wore the same kind of partial as you when I first started wearing. I recommend getting perhaps a little dermmatch or some kind of concealer. This helps when you are a beginner because you might not line up the piece perfectly ur first few attempts etc. If you see any gaps you are not happy with, U can just touch it up with dermmatch and it will be fine. Or even a make up pencil or something.

Another consideration you will have is how to attach it. If you use tapes, it might be tedious cutting up tapes perfectly to fit around all of that perimeter. I remember it used to be a little bit of a pain for me when I first started. But my piece was very irregularly shaped, yours looks easier to work with.

Messages In This Thread
First ever template attempt! - leondon90 - 04-20-2011, 02:22 AM
RE: First ever template attempt! - Xeon005 - 04-24-2011, 09:37 AM