Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me wearing my template (not the greatest of pics)
04-22-2011, 03:23 AM,
RE: Me wearing my template (not the greatest of pics)
Hi again Leondon... stocks are about 200 $ I think [120£ ]... as to the cutting of one..well I`ve never done it but plenty of guys have....it`s only lace [a light/thin fabric] so physically cutting it is no bother....I think the stocks are in 2 sizes.... one is 8inches wide and 10 inches front-to-back [if memory serves me] and I think the other size is a bit smaller....it would probably be best to send your template to John anyway....he can pick the best size to match it...that could be sent to Debbie [template and system] who you will pay for your supplies/cutting..... I think having an expert like Debbie doing the cutting would take a lot of the `pressure` off..... she can pop the lot [supplies and system ] in the one mailbag... I bought stock before ..only took 5 working-days to arrive here and the same when I got supplies off Debbie...not long to wait. Just e mail Debbie at [email protected]`m sure she will be happy to answer any questions. You could send a hair -sample to John too..he`ll get the nearest match in a stock to your colour. Colouring [if you have to or want to ] is not too difficult really....you just take care not to get it onto the lace or it will permanently stain it....and you only leave it in for about 5-10 mins. max......system hair `grabs`the colour much faster/deeper than growing hair......but the ``Back2natural`` colouring conditioner [recommended by Toplace] is gentle on and good for the hair and helps greatly with colour-blend issues rather than using the commercial `` heavy-artillery`` which can be harsh on the hair........Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Me wearing my template (not the greatest of pics) - Paul In Ireland - 04-22-2011, 03:23 AM